Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 4, 2011

First day of food after going raw on June 1, 2011. Haven’t really had food because I am just coming off the Master Cleanse. Today I get fruit for breakfast, fruit for lunch and then some veggies for dinner. Had planned to invite Ben over for a gourmet raw dinner, but then realized that we can’t eat gourmet yet and have to just have salad. So he came over for salad. Not just any salad, my mom’s great root vegetable salad with the tahini dressing. Yum. The idea of eating this regularly does not cause me any concern with respect to going raw!

Also ran in the Starlight Run. A 5k run with my running buddy, 9 year old Maude. It was the first really hot day of the year. I think it got up to 85. The run started at 7:45 and it was still pretty warm. Even with that, Maude and I did really great (she did AWESOME) and ran the race without much issue. I was a little light headed and nauseous after the race and I’m sure that had something to do with not having eaten food for 12 days! Ben bought me a 100% juice Jamba Juice and that settled my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment